Barry Loser 8: Barry Loser and the Birthday BillionsFunny Stories
It?s Barry?s birthday and his mum and dad have bought him the?amazekeel?new gaming?helmet he wanted ? The?Shnozinator?9000! It?s the best birthday present ever …?until his baby brother breaks it and ruins everything.
But Barry has a plan: he?ll just have to become a billionaire inventor and make enough money to buy another one, before his life is comperleeterly over …
The eighth book in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning Barry Loser series. Perfect for?readers aged 7-10 years old and fans?of?Diary of a Wimpy Kid,?Tom Gates,?and Timmy Failure.
Books in order in the series by Jim Smith are:
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of a Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser Is the Best at Football NOT!
- Barry Loser and the Trouble with Pets
Available on Back-Order