Barry Loser 3: I am So Over Being a LoserFunny Stories
‘My mum?s embarrassing enough just being my mum, but now she?s won The Voice of Feeko?s competition it?s even worse.’
Barry?s mum has become a bit of celebrity, and now he can?t go anywhere without seeing a poster of her eating a chocolate digestive or wiggling her bum in a pair of jeans. It?s so annoy-embarrassing, and everyone at school is making fun of him.
But you can?t keep Barry down for long … With the help of his napkin collection, new girl Nancy Verkenwerken, and a snail called Snailypoos, Barry is determined to prove once and for all that he is not a loser.
The third book in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning Barry Loser series. Perfect for?readers aged 7-10 years old and fans?of?Diary of a Wimpy Kid,?Tom Gates?and?Timmy Failure.
Books in order in the series by Jim Smith are:
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of a Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser Is the Best at Football NOT!
- Barry Loser and the Trouble with Pets
Available on Back-Order