Barry Loser 4: I am Sort of a LoserFunny Stories
?Everyone at school knows I?m the loserkeelest person ever. So imagine how annoying it was when Fay Snoggles came into school one day acting even more loserkeel than me.?
There?s a girl in Barry?s class who?s getting more laughs than him! But luckily Barry immediately thinks up one of his brilliant and amazekeel plans to make sure he?ll?have the final chuckle. All he needs is thirty boxes of Beard Flakes …
This is the fourth in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning Barry Loser series. Perfect for?readers aged 7-10 years old and fans?of?Diary of a Wimpy Kid,?Tom Gates?and?Timmy Failure.
Books in order in the series by Jim Smith are:
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of a Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser Is the Best at Football NOT!
- Barry Loser and the Trouble with Pets
Available on Back-Order