Barry Loser 5: Barry Loser and the Holiday of DoomFunny Stories
?My best friend Bunky is sort of like my pet dog, so it was weird when he suddenly started fancying a cat one day.?
Barry can?t wait to tell his friends that they?ve been invited on his family caravan holiday to Plonkton. But the weekend by the sea doesn?t turn out to be the keelfest Barry was hoping for. It?s all his best mate Bunky?s fault for going and falling in love. OH. MY. UNKEELNESS!
This is the fifth title in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning Barry Loser series. Perfect for readers aged 7-10 years old and fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates and Timmy Failure.
Books in order in the series by Jim Smith are:
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of a Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser Is the Best at Football NOT!
- Barry Loser and the Trouble with Pets
Available on Back-Order