Barry Loser Is The Best At Football – Not!5 - 8 Fiction
Everyone at Barry’s school has gone football crazy, but Barry gets thrown out of the team (the Mogden Maniacs) for being completeerly rubbish. Then it turns out that his best friend Bunky is a super striker ? so Barry becomes his manager. The cup final match is approaching and Bunky’s getting carried away with his football fame ? can Barry keep his head in the game?
The tenth book in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning Barry Loser series by Jim Smith. Perfect for readers aged 7-10 years old and fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates, and Timmy Failure.
Join everyone’s favourite Loser on his tenth hilarious adventure!
Books in order in the series by Jim Smith are:
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of a Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Barry Loser: Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser Is the Best at Football NOT!
- Barry Loser and the Trouble with Pets