Barry Loser 2: I am Still Not a LoserFunny Stories
You know when someone’s horrible to you in a dream and you wake up really annoyed with them? That’s what happened to me with my best friend Bunky.
Barry has a new problem: Gordon Smugly – who’s got the most perfect name for himself ever in the history of having a name, because he looks like a Gordon and is smug and ugly – has stolen Barry’s best friend. Join Barry as he attempts to get Bunky back, organises a girly-screamvoice test and tries to avoid seeing his teacher kissing his gran.
The second book in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning Barry Loser series. Perfect for?readers aged 7-10 years old and fans?of?Diary of a Wimpy Kid,?Tom Gates?and?Timmy Failure.
Books in order in the series by Jim Smith are:
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of a Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser Is the Best at Football NOT!
- Barry Loser and the Trouble with Pets
Available on Back-Order