Barry Loser 6: Barry Loser and the Case of the Crumpled CartonFunny Stories
?My mum and dad are so busy looking after my brand new baby brother, Desmond Loser the Second, that sometimes I wonder if they even know I exist.?
There?s a new Loser in town, and Barry?s not happy about it. The only thing that?s keeping him going is a superkeel new drink from Feeko?s Supermarket. But then disaster strikes, and Barry has to turn detective to solve the mystery of the century: the case of the crumpled carton!
This is the sixth title in the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning Barry Loser series. Perfect for?readers aged 7-10 years old and fans?of?Diary of a Wimpy Kid,?Tom Gates?and?Timmy Failure.
Book in order in the series by Jim Smith are:
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of the Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser Is the Best at Football NOT!
- Barry Loser and the Trouble with Pets
Available on Back-Order