Emily Windsnap And The Monster From The DeepAdventure
Emily Windsnap is thrilled to arrive at her new home – a secret island near the Bermuda Triangle where humans and merfolk live together, and where being a girl who grows a tail as soon as she enters the water isn’t a problem. But, being Emily, she can’t resist exploring forbidden places, and, as a result, she inadvertently wakes the kraken – the legendary sea monster that has been asleep for two hundred years!
Emily tries to undo the damage as the kraken’s terrifying tentacles rise from the deep!
Mermaid magic and a fabulous adventure focused on the power of friendship make this book by Liz Kessler a real page-turner.
Read all books in the series in order:
- The Tail of Emily Windsnap
- Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep
- Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist
- Emily Windsnap and the Siren’s Secret
- Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun
- Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls
- Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island
- Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince