The Tail of Emily WindsnapAdventure
Emily Windsnap lives on a boat, but her mother has always been oddly anxious to keep her out of the water. It is only when Emily has her first school swimming lesson that she discovers why: as soon as she gets into the water, she grows a tail!
Soon Emily discovers a glorious underwater world of fish, coral, shipwrecks and mermaids, and, best of all, she finds a best friend! With mermaid Shona Silkfin by her side, Emily uncovers a surprising family secret and embarks on a quest to reunite her mum and dad.
This enchanting fantasy deals with universal themes of family, friendship, love and justice – all handled with the lightness of touch for which Liz Kessler is so well known.
Read all books in the series in order:
- The Tail of Emily Windsnap
- Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep
- Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist
- Emily Windsnap and the Siren’s Secret
- Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun
- Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls
- Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island
- Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince
Available on Back-Order