Tom Gates: Top of the Class (Nearly) : 9Funny Books
TIPS FOR BEING TOP OF THE CLASS (Sadly … I did NONE of these things.):
1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps.) 2. Don’t draw hilarious?pictures of your teachers. 3. Avoid the class bully to stay out of trouble. 4. Don’t let Mum and Dad write anything?in your school planner. 5. Don’t let your grumpy sister Delia boss?you around. (Technically not a school issue – but still important.)
I’m trying?to get voted onto the school council as well – but thanks to the above?list it’s not exactly going to plan.
This is the ninth?book in Liz Pichon’s hilarious?Tom Gates?series. Look out for all titles:
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Excellent Excuses (and Other Good Stuff)
- Everything?s Amazing (Sort of)
- Genius Ideas (Mostly)
- Absolutely Fantastic (at Some Things)
- Extra Special Treats (Not)
- A Tiny Bit Lucky
- Yes! No. (Maybe ?)
- Top of the Class (Nearly)
- Super Good Skills (Almost)
- DogZombies Rule (for Now)
- Family, Friends and Furry Creatures
- Epic Adventure (Kind of)
- Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans
- What Monster?
Now also available is the special Tom Gates book, full of drawing, doodling and other activities – Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!