Family Friends And Furry CreaturesFunny Books
In the next hilarious illustrated instalment of Tom Gates, Mr Fullerman has a class assignment: a family tree! Tom’s ready to learn all about the Gates family, his friends and a furry creature (or two!). But just what is that squeaking sound coming from Tom’s shoes?
This is the twelfth book in Liz Pichon’s hilarious Tom Gates series. Look out for all titles:
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Excellent Excuses (and Other Good Stuff)
- Everything’s Amazing (Sort of)
- Genius Ideas (Mostly)
- Absolutely Fantastic (at Some Things)
- Extra Special Treats (Not)
- A Tiny Bit Lucky
- Yes! No. (Maybe ?)
- Top of the Class (Nearly)
- Super Good Skills (Almost)
- DogZombies Rule (for Now)
- Family, Friends and Furry Creatures
- Epic Adventure (Kind of)
- Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans
- What Monster?
Now also available is the special Tom Gates book, full of drawing, doodling and other activities – Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!
Only 1 left in stock