Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)Funny Books
No school for two whole weeks leaves Tom with heaps of time for the important things in life. Yeah! He can forget all about lessons and the irritating Marcus Meldrew, and save his energy for good stuff! Stuff like: inventing new ways to annoy his sister Delia. (So many). Band practice for the DogZombies ? rock stars in the making! Watching TV and eating caramel wafers; eating caramel wafers and watching TV. Excellent! But clouds are gathering on the horizon in the form of Tom’s weirdo big sister Delia. And when trouble collides with his brilliant plans, he’ll need all his excellent excuses … Crammed with scribbles, doodles, stories and sniggers, this hysterical journal brings you more manic mayhem from the crazy world of Tom Gates. HA HA HA!
This is the second book in Liz Pichon’s hilarious Tom Gates series.
Look out for all titles:
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Excellent Excuses (and Other Good Stuff)
- Everything’s Amazing (Sort of)
- Genius Ideas (Mostly)
- Absolutely Fantastic (at Some Things)
- Extra Special Treats (Not)
- A Tiny Bit Lucky
- Yes! No. (Maybe ?)
- Top of the Class (Nearly)
- Super Good Skills (Almost)
- DogZombies Rule (for Now)
- Family, Friends and Furry Creatures
- Epic Adventure (Kind of)
- Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans
- What Monster?
Now also available is the special Tom Gates book, full of drawing, doodling and other activities – Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!