Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceFantasy
There it was, hanging in the sky above the school: the blazing green skull with a serpent tongue, the mark Death Eaters left behind whenever they had entered a building ? wherever they had murdered ?
When Dumbledore arrives at Privet Drive one summer night to collect Harry Potter, his wand hand is blackened and shrivelled, but he does not reveal why. Secrets and suspicion are spreading through the wizarding world, and Hogwarts itself is not safe. Harry is convinced that Malfoy bears the Dark Mark: there is a Death Eater amongst them. Harry will need powerful magic and true friends as he explores Voldemort?s darkest secrets, and Dumbledore prepares him to face his destiny ?
All books in the series by J.K. Rowling are:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone,
- Harry Potter and the?Chamber?of Secrets,
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Also available is the original screenplay to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.